Dr. Shahram Fasihy is an experienced Family Doctor and a registered Panel Physician in Burnaby, BC. Having conducted thousands of immigration medical exams in his busy clinic in Burnaby, he has the experience necessary to assist you with all your immigration medical needs. Dr. Fasihy is originally from Iran, arriving in Canada as a refugee in 1990, and now practices medicine in Canada for over 8 years. He is fluent in English and Farsi and has some knowledge of Spanish. Click on the link below to schedule your appointment.
- We provide Canadian immigration medical exams for all purposes: work, school, visa, refugee and CUAET (Ukranians)
- Please bring a valid government I.D. (passport or driver’s license) to your exam.
- Please bring an IMM1017 form with IME# to your visit – You don’t need this form for an upfront medical exam.
- All prescription medication names and dosages (if applicable)
- Glasses for the vision test (if applicable)
- No need to bring photos to the appointment - digital photos will be taken in the clinic.
- Adults (15 and above): $240 (doesn't include labs/Xray)
- Children (14 and under): $200 (doesn't include labs/Xray if required - see below)
- Refugees (IFHP): Free for the first immigration exam in Canada, Free labs/Xray
- Ukranians (CUAET): Free exam/ labs/Xray with MSP - Bring MSP card or MSP #
- Ukranians (CUAET): $180 if no MSP (doesn't include labs/Xray) - reimbursed later.
- LISTED PRICES ARE FOR THE DOCTOR EXAM ONLY. LABS AND XRAYS ARE CONDUCTED AND BILLED SEPARATELY AT A NEARBY LABORATORY/XRAY FACILITY.
- You can get your labs & Xray done on the same day, depending on the time of your appointment in our clinic. Labs/Xray facilities are usually open till 4:30-5pm.
- No fasting is required for labs or Xray.
- Females - if you are on your period, you can still visit our clinic and have your urine test done - this will NOT influence your immigration exam. If you are pregnant, you can choose to postpone your chest Xray. However, Xrays are mandatory and your file will be deferred (put on hold) until the Xray is done after delivery.
- We are e-medical enabled - we will received your Xray and Lab results electronically (no need to come back to our clinic). When your results are ready, we use emedical to submit your medical exams directly to IRCC.
As well, you do not need to do any special preparations, such as fasting for your IME.
Here is list of tests required, depending on your age:
- 5+ years old - urine dip (done at a laboratory)
- 11+ years old - Chest Xray for TB (Tuberculosis) done at a radiology centre.
- 15+ years old - blood test for kidney, HIV and Syphilis (done at a laboratory).
THERE WILL BE NO FOLLOW-UPS IN OUR CLINIC REGARDING YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMS - FOLLOW-UPS WILL BE HANDLED BY OUR HEAD OFFICE. FOR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com and allow 2 business days for a response.